Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wade's night














(1&2) Wade prepping a 'masterpiece'. (3) Prep salad wile we wait. (4) Anticipation... (5) Finally!! (6) 'Dinner'- is serrrved. (7) Hey all, we would love to have you over to share this meal if there was a few less miles between us, anyway we love ya all and just wanted to give you a peek inside for a minute-'The Kansas Halls' out for now.










4 comments:

Brett and Amy said...

Wade, you'll have to come work your magic in our kitchen sometime!

Kansas Halls said...

Help!, there has to be a way to rotate those pics that are laying down

Brett and Amy said...

You're going to have to edit your post and remove the pics. Turn the pics in whatever photo software you use, save. Then reinsert the pics. I already checked and there is nothing in the blogger editing to rotate pictures.

Brett and Amy said...

I wasn't sure if you had editing capability since I'm the only one with the sites admin authority, so I flipped the pics. Let me know if you are able to edit your posts.