Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Past
























































I will never forget the anticipation and excitement of waking up Christmas morning and us kids waking each other up and getting the folks rounded up to see what Santa had brought for us. But now that I am experiencing fatherhood the most memorable times are the Christmas experiences I have had with my own children. Decorating the Christmas trees over the years is what stands out in my mind the most. Hear are a few pics from Christmas past. (1) Chase 1989 first bike!! (2) Wade 1993 (3) Dandra, Wade and Chase hangin with Santa 1993. (4) Wade 1994 sportin new duds. (5) Chase 1994 sportin new duds. (6) Chase and Wade 1995 'Buds'. (7) Chase and Wade 1996. (8) Chase 1996. (9) Chase and Wade 1998. (10) Chase and Wade 2000.

1 comment:

anita said...

I read you blog about Christmas,and was all psyched to see the pics. They didn't come through on my computer! We are very excited to know that you are coming for Christmas!!! Mom