Saturday, December 29, 2007

Twas now Christmas morning

...When upon my bed there arose such a clatter, 4 little children bubbly with chatter. I couldn't spring to my feet, I knew not why... till I looked at the clock, and held back a cry. Their excitement so merry and contagious this day, I fondly remembered when I felt such a way. So placing a smile atop my face, I got out of bed and picked up the pace. Then down the stairs we hustled to see, what Santa had left for my family and me...












Santa's gifts made each child's eyes so bright, I could hardly contain what remained out of sight.
For when they had finished what was under the tree, the gifts from us were yet to see.
The stage almost finished, the spotlight aglow, sat four wrapped presents tied with a bow.

Instruments, karaoke, and microphone in hand, we knew the next step was the "Big Ross Band".
I'm not sure whom the theatre was for, was it the kids or us who enjoyed it more?




















As all other Christmas' must come to an end, we are most grateful for the fun together as family and friend.

2 comments:

anita said...

Amy your clever! Gee, you just made it all rhyme so well and fit into your pics. Such a talented gal. You obviously didn'ty get it from your Mom but maybe from Grandma,my Mom used to write poetry occasionally as did my Uncle.

anita said...

Looks like the whole family will be having fun with the stage, kareoke,etc. Those are some moves Brett.Mom