Thursday, December 13, 2007

Kansas Ice Storm 07




































































Hey Hey, 'Kansas Halls' reporting to the rest of the Fam. You may have herd we have been experiencing quite the ice storm. We have not experienced anything like this in years. We have captured some of the destruction and some of the Beauty to share with you.

3 comments:

Scot & Tanya said...

That is quite an ice storm! Those pictures are really beautiful, thanks for sharing them! Hope there is not too much damage to your area. Love, Tanya

anita said...

Wow!What a storm. However, the pics are beautiful and very peaceful looking. Chase, sorry to hear about your damage. Sounds like a major repair for the roof and your ceiling?I am sorry to hear that you aren't able to come out with your Mom, Dad and Wade to visit. We are very excited to have them.

I hope you are all keeping warm and toasty. Love Mom alias Grandma

Brett and Amy said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I had never seen iced over trees until moving to Ohio last year. Your pictures are just magical, I love them.