Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Melanie, Happy Birthday to you! -sorry I'm a day late, remember I'm in a different time zone?
Hey, Amy! I was wondering if I could get your address. I know I should already have it, but I'm not finding it! Thanks! And also thank you for setting up this blog site, it is great to read about everyone! Love ya, Tanya
Hey Mel hope you had a wonderful b-day we miss ya lots and wished we lived closer so we could go to lunch together for you big day. we are always thinking of you and your family and love you all!!!! Happy Birthday from Mark lori and family.
2 comments:
Hey, Amy! I was wondering if I could get your address. I know I should already have it, but I'm not finding it! Thanks! And also thank you for setting up this blog site, it is great to read about everyone! Love ya, Tanya
Hey Mel hope you had a wonderful b-day we miss ya lots and wished we lived closer so we could go to lunch together for you big day. we are always thinking of you and your family and love you all!!!!
Happy Birthday from Mark lori and family.
Post a Comment