
Christmas morning 2003 -
Waiting for Christmas candy can be so hard. But Eli's toes will do for now.
2004 - I was talking on the phone, and taking my babies for a ride in their new double stroller when someone stole my cell phone and purse. He was about my height, a little heavier...he looked to be about a half hour older than me.

2005 - a) Grandpa loves the Geotrax trains! b)"Ooooh, I ate too many of Santa's cookies!"
2006 - Addie hanging her stocking with care.




2 comments:
Dear EVERYONE, HO!HO!HO! Merry Christmas.To the whole family.I miss you all so much.
Sincerely, Sydne
I love to see the photos of your kids from past years. I especially remember the twins' striped pj's and how much fun we had that year. How is Mr. Frisbee doing with his reporting to S. Claus?
Love, Julie
Post a Comment