Sunday, May 3, 2009

Greetings from Tacoma


Aaron and I went waterfall hunting last weekend. The first one that we found was impressive (I got dizzy) but wasn't as photogenic as this one. This one drops 120 feet and as it is so beautiful, I thought I'd share it.


Our little Bailey just got a life jacket. Willie loves to wear his life jacket but Bailey isn't sure what to think. I can't say I'm terribly surprised as Willie loves to play dress up (he knows he looks good and starts strutting around) and Bailey just tolerates it.

In other news . . . we just heard from our adoption agency that our paperwork has been forwarded to the Cundinamarca Department of Colombia and so we might have our child in a couple of months. Yeah!

I haven't talked to most of you in a long time, but I do think of you and hope you all are well.

2 comments:

Brett and Amy said...

Thanks for the pics! The kids will love to see Bailey's sweet preserver tomorrow (it's almost midnight now). Amazing falls.

anita said...

Hi Trac, What a waterfall, very impressive!I think Bailey looks pretty chic in her new life jacket! Love ya Mom