



Ths Easter weekend, we went to Utah to see Scot's family. While we were there, we were able to take Mackenzie to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and do baptisms. Scot's grandpa works in the baptistry, so it was extra special! It is such an awesome feeling being in the temple with my husband and daughter. We were able to do a few family names and some names that the temple had. Some of the ones I did were Indian names, like the last name was Two Guns and a few others, but that is the only one I can remember! It was really neat! I love going to the temple! And it makes it even more special to have our daughter there!



2 comments:
What a great way to spend an Easter weekend! I can't think of anything better as a parent than to be in the temple with your children, especially once your children are adults. I'm sure it was neat for Scot's Grandpa.
What a neat experience for you. Kenzie is looking grown-up!! Being in the temple with family is a very special feeling and even better when Great Grandpa works there. Love Mom Hall
Post a Comment