We went over to our church to play football the other night. The kids had a great time, and in between chasing all the balls in the outfield, I got to snap a few pictures! My family is great!!
With busy schedules, it is so great to take time to play as a family. I love our backyard baseball/soccer/football/tag times the most. It really does make your happy to be a family.
3 comments:
With busy schedules, it is so great to take time to play as a family. I love our backyard baseball/soccer/football/tag times the most. It really does make your happy to be a family.
Thes are great pics! What a good looking Family. It is so nice to have the better weather so you can get out & enjoy the great outdoors.Love Mom
'Pictue perfect'! Those shots with the bats are 'TOO COOL'. Thanks Guys.
Post a Comment