Saturday, May 16, 2009

Monkeyin' Around

We've been monkeyin' around too much to blog. Thought we'd post so you'd know we're alive. Here's evidence of our monkey (ape) encounters on the Rock of Gibraltar. They were everywhere. Hanging off car side mirrors, stealing ice cream sandwiches, and hopping on unsuspecting tourist shoulders for a good pic. The mother with her baby was so sweet, and surprisingly calm (much calmer than Cohen was). We were only about 4 feet away, but she didn't seem to mind.



Living the life -ape style.



Sleep.



Scratch bum.



Pick mom's nose.


Then sleep again.


Looks like he's king of the Rock. That's Africa in the background. How cool is that?

2 comments:

anita said...

Hey,I love those monkeys,especially those Ross ones!Just kidding, those pics of you kids are adorable and the monkeys are cute too. I am so glad you are having these experiences! I think it is so cool to look across the water & see Africa!Wow! I have never seen monkeys just swinging around free, that is an experience in itself. When do go to Greece? Ple-e-ease blog some from there too.Love ya Mom

Kansas Halls said...

Hey,we agree with Mom on all of it, its just 'Too Cool'. Monkeys just hangin around, and that view is awesome!