Nothing like shotgun shooting for good old fashioned brotherhood development. This is our church youth, some had never shot before. We shot up about 300 rounds. We had a good time.
Hi this is terrible, I can't remember how to even send a message to everyone to look at Ross Family link for the update on Amy & Fa. in Spain. Also I wanted to wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving. The great blessing of family is something that is very dear to me and I get the warm fuzzies and filled with overwhelming gratitude every time I think of each member of the Hall clan.Thank s to each of you for being such wonderful human beings. I am hoping the fam. will read this comment as I couldn't get it on the blog. Love Mom
3 comments:
Looks like a great time!
It sounds like it was a fun time for the guys! Love Mom
Hi this is terrible, I can't remember how to even send a message to everyone to look at Ross Family link for the update on Amy & Fa. in Spain. Also I wanted to wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving. The great blessing of family is something that is very dear to me and I get the warm fuzzies and filled with overwhelming gratitude every time I think of each member of the Hall clan.Thank s to each of you for being such wonderful human beings. I am hoping the fam. will read this comment as I couldn't get it on the blog. Love Mom
Post a Comment