Happy Birthday, mom and grandma!!! We hope you have a wonderful day! (Sorry, we didn't get a card sent off to you in time!) You are such a special person and we hope you have a special day!! Love the Dye's
Hi, thank you I had a wonderful birthday. Some of the family were able to get together and visit. Dinner was brought, a cake provided So I just relaxed all evening.Hope you are all doing great and had a fun Hallowe'en. The only trick'r treaters that I had were grandchildren. Love to each of you. Mom & Grandma
1 comment:
Hi, thank you I had a wonderful birthday. Some of the family were able to get together and visit. Dinner was brought, a cake provided So I just relaxed all evening.Hope you are all doing great and had a fun Hallowe'en. The only trick'r treaters that I had were grandchildren. Love to each of you. Mom & Grandma
Post a Comment