Saturday, November 22, 2008

Communication check



Blog test, blog test 1 2 3, looking for any sign of life from the family. Its been 19 days of checking and no communication. Is anyone there? How about the birthday girl? How about across the country weather checks? What are you all up to......?come back!

3 comments:

Scot & Tanya said...

I was kind of wondering the same thing! Were is everybody!!!

anita said...

Hi I'm still alive and kicking and so is Grandpa. I also have been checking the blog for activity. Glad to know I am not alone in this world. ha Love Mom

Brett and Amy said...

We're alive and kickin' over here in Spain too...and have been doing our part to update our blog. We just can't keep them both up. And to the family: I know traveling slows down now that it's colder,so you may feel you have nothing to blog about, but it's fun to hear about different aspects of your lives too. So keep it coming, it helps us to feel not so far away.