For my birthday the 'rents and Aaron and I went camping on the Olympic Peninsula. This is Aaron and I kayaking on Lake Crescent - a beautiful area!
The 'rents lookin' for any chance they can to scoot!
When I woke up Saturday mornging, I began singing "happy birthday to me" and our neighbors heard, so later they brought me this bouquet and sang me "happy birthday" in German.
Bailey thought she needed to explore every grain of sand and was determined that Mom needed to go with her.
Dad was practicing his roping skills on Willey. Willey did NOT like that game.
This is the view off the northern portion of the peninsula with Canada the dark smudge in the background.



2 comments:
Happy late birthday! Looks like you all had a great camping weekend! The scenery is beautful :)
Love the flowers, that's hilarious! Somehow the hints I drop don't seem to work out so well. Happy Birthday sis! I miss that Washington scenery.
Post a Comment