

Tate was eating this yogurt, and pulled a horrible face and said, "EEEEEWWWW!" I asked him what was wrong, and he replied, "This is made out of bellybuttons!" I had to reassure him that it was just a picture of a bellybutton, and that this yogurt will help your belly, and that it was not really made out of bellybuttons!!



2 comments:
That's pretty funny! Yes, that would be quite disgusting if it was really made out of bellybuttons.
how funny!I would never have thought that the ad would be taken that way. You need to let the company know, if for nothing but a chuckle and so they can know how a child might react to their advertising. Hope you are having a great summer, it is almost over, perhaps by now, Aug. 18th, you have an empty house and the school has full classrooms. I am at Amy's caring for the children while they are in New York, getting more info. signing papers etc. for their move. The children start school on Thurs. Love ya Mom
Post a Comment