There was a 1/2 mile kids race, so Shelby and Tucker decided to run as well. Shelby took 2nd place for her age group and Tucker was 1st in his. Tucker was very disappointed to see all the kids ahead of him, but her kept going, not realizing he would still win for his age. It was so cool to see him run around the corner right up there with the Big Kids. I was really impressed with their efforts, and very proud of them.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Our First Race
There was a 1/2 mile kids race, so Shelby and Tucker decided to run as well. Shelby took 2nd place for her age group and Tucker was 1st in his. Tucker was very disappointed to see all the kids ahead of him, but her kept going, not realizing he would still win for his age. It was so cool to see him run around the corner right up there with the Big Kids. I was really impressed with their efforts, and very proud of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congrats to you all - I showed Jacob Tucker's picture and he started getting sad all over again that we didn't make it to your house on our last trip. Maybe in August we will make it back...
Good for you guys! I have quite a few marathon/triathalon friends so keep thinking, I need to do at least a 5k, but it hasn't happened yet. Someday....maybe.
Great job! I should get back to at least jogging.Keep it up, it gets addictive though. Love ya Mom
You are amazing! Good job Tucker! First place is quite an accomplishment. Shelby,(Bree)I thgink it's wonderful that you are out there running, exercising with your mom! You totally motivate and inspire me! Ruby, what can I say? I love you lady!
Post a Comment