Thursday, June 5, 2008

Memorial Weekend



Multnomah Falls Latourell Falls





We have been wanting to go to the Multnomah Falls in Oregon for Quite a few months, so we decided this was the weekend to do it. When we got there we found it was amazing. We also found several other waterfalls that were so beautiful. We have always hunted waterfalls on our hikes, and I think we found a Gold mine of them in the Columbia River Gorge. We had even more fun going behind 3 sets of falls, and got very wet. Dante was so tired, he didn't want to get out of the car by the third day.



Behind Latourell Falls

3 comments:

Scot & Tanya said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! It looks like you had a great time, and saw some gorgeous scenery! Love the waterfalls!

anita said...

I need to go see those waterfalls! they are gorgeous! Cute famil;y pic. Mom

Brett and Amy said...

I can't believe I lived in Washington for so long and never went therel. The falls are gorgeous!