
Mackenzie's class did a learning fair at school. They had to pick someone who changed the world; then do a report on them, make a poster, and dress up like their person. Mackenzie, of course, chose Elvis. He did, after all, change music, was her reasoning! It was fun to go see all the booths. They even had handouts (Mackenzie's was a picture of Elvis). My favorite was the girl next to "Elvis" who did her report on the lady who invented chocolate chip cookies, and she had cookies for her hand out! Mackenzie did a great job on her project and everyone loved her costume. When I walked in the room, I could hear kids telling their parents, "You have to go over there and see Elvis!" I was really proud of her!



1 comment:
Hey Kenzie you look great! Did you have Elvis music playing? You look pretty cool. Like your Dad you like to dress up and play the role. Sounds like you had fun! Love Grandma Hall
Post a Comment