



We went to an air show this weekend. And let me just say, it "was totally wicked!!" (For those of you who have seen The Incredibles, that will make sense!) It was a lot of fun! Tate and I got to sit in an old World War II B-52. (Mackenzie was away for the weekend with her cousins.) There were acrobatic stunts. There was an airplane that landed on top of a pick-up truck (4th picture. You may have to click on that picture to make it bigger so you can see it better.) The last picture is of the B-52 flying. It was a great show and we all loved it. I'm sure Tate will rub it in to Mackenzie since he wanted to go with her for the weekend, and wasn't allowed to go (girls only!) So this will be his revenge!



3 comments:
We've been to a couple of air shows, but not for a long time, they were so much fun. Our kids haven't been to one since they were babies and probably don't remember any of it. It's been a while since there has been one in Oak Harbor, I hope it comes again soon. They would love it!
Ahh yes, fond childhood memories of airshows. I haven't been since living at home, but I remember how cool they were.
Air shows are fun and exciting at times. Hopefully we'll have one here this year. Great pics. Love Mom
Post a Comment