Friday, June 13, 2008

Our last recital?


This may be Addie's last recital, as she doesn't want to take ballet anymore -sticking with gymnastics though. The theme of the whole program was fairytales and took place in front of a big castle on stage. Addie's class was the sleeping beauty portion (one class was dressed as frogs -they were so cute). She cried the morning of, not wanting to go, but finally we got her there and she had a good time and did wonderful. She was more than happy after it was over and eager to cooperate for pictures. I'll miss the tutus and recitals, but with 3 brothers she was bound to go the soccer route anyway.

2 comments:

Scot & Tanya said...

Addie looks so cute in her costume! I got Mackenzie to take ballet once. Yeah, that didn't last too long!

anita said...

Addie I wish I had been there to see you. You look absolutely beautiful! You look like a fairy princess! I'm sure you did a wonderful job with your dance. Love Grandma Hall