Mackenzie & I went to Boise with some of my family to see my sister. It was great for Mackenzie & I to go on a trip together! That is something we hardly ever get to do, so we had a lot of fun on our "girls weekend"!
Hi, How fun to have some Mother, daughter time and get to hang out with the other gals. Tanya I am so slow about writing but I have been meaning to thank you for the mothers day card, I really liked the verse in it and appreciate you remembering me. Love Mom
1 comment:
Hi, How fun to have some Mother, daughter time and get to hang out with the other gals. Tanya I am so slow about writing but I have been meaning to thank you for the mothers day card, I really liked the verse in it and appreciate you remembering me. Love Mom
Post a Comment