Friday, March 14, 2008

Sing A Song of USA




Mackenzie was in a play (Sing A Song of USA) last night at her school. She was a patriot, and looked really cute in her clothes! It was a really good play about the Boston Tea Party and the Revolutionary War. They sang some really neat American songs, and Mackenzie did great on her part! She was nervous, but did really well!

4 comments:

anita said...

Hey I love the costume! Good for you Mackenzie, I wish I had been there to hear the program and the songs. We study more about the American Revolution and the civil war here in 8th grade, and as I work with one 8th grade class I get to learn about it. I love learning American history. It makes me proud to be an American. Have a super day. Love Grandma & Mom

Brett and Amy said...

Mackenzie looks so cute all dressed up. I did an american musical in elementary and still remember most of the words. Songs and parts and I was only in the choir. We must've practiced alot. Try asking me about Brett and I's first date, and I remember nothi

Brett and Amy said...

ng.
That's the part of my comment that Addie erased and published.

Kansas Halls said...

Thank you for the pictures. It means alot to us to be able to see pictures of your family and to hear about what you all have been doing. The Kansas Halls.