


Scot went down to Las Vegas for 4 days with some guys from his company. They went down for a construction expo and an equipment auction, but as you can see, they also had some time for fun. I'm not sure if that is what you would call "fun", however. They were on top of the Stratosphere, which is 1,149 feet tall anyway, but then they went out on the X-Scream, which is a giant teeter-totter that propels you 27 feet over the edge of the tower. Then they went on the Insanity, which extends you 64 feet over the edge, 866 feet above the ground, and then spins you around in circles (at a force of 3 G's). Happily, he survived and made it home safely to share the pictures with us!



2 comments:
I lost my stomach just reading that! Fun for some, but I'm not one. Yikes!
Whew! It was scary just looking at the pics. I don't like heights, so I wouldn't be a good sport about doing that. Fun for Scot though, and neat to see the pics. Take care. Mom
Post a Comment