Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crazy kids?




We have thus far raised, for the most part, quite the rule abiding children. Usually a plus, but not during spirit week, when it's time to let loose a little. Today was "Crazy Day" at Addie and Eli's school. While I was excitedly brainstorming all of the many possiblilities, they were shooting them down just as fast. As preschoolers, it couldn't be embarassment holding them back at this young age, could it? They said they just wanted to wear their shirts backwards (pants too, but I convinced them that this would increase the likelihood of an accident). Wooohooo, there's throwin' all caution into the wind. Miss Barz had told them they could dress all crazy, like wearing their clothes backwards. I guess they didn't understand that was just one of the many crazy options. So they did exactly as she said, shirts backwards. I did manage a few pipe cleaners in Addies pig tails to provide bendiness, but even that was a struggle. So much for crazy wreckless abandon.

1 comment:

anita said...

Those two look scrumptious even with their shirts on backwards. Amy I like the work and new look on the blog. Love Mom