Thursday, March 13, 2008

Birthdays




The kids's birthdays have come & gone. The flowers & balloons and the candy bar bouquet & balloons were sent to Mackenzie at school (one from Scot & one from my parents). She also got some Elvis videos (to which she said, "Thank you, thank you very much!") and a dvd I made of her growing up. Tate was really sick on his birthday, and for a few days after, but he still enjoyed opening his Spiderman punching bag & "bopper socker" gloves, and the dvd I made for him. They grow up so fast!

2 comments:

anita said...

Loved reading about the birthdays at your house! The pics are so fun to look at, plus we all don't feel so far away from each other now that we have this blog. It certainly helped cheer up a dreary rainy day. Love Mom H.

Brett and Amy said...

It looks like you guys had fun birthdays! I too was quite an Elvis fan. I still have an Elvis doll in the package in hopes of making a mint one day. So far, 15 years later, it's worth about the same.