




So we went on our Southern Utah bike ride again this year. It was a shorter ride, and not as mant people went, but it was still a lot of fun! We rode through Zions Park again, what a beautiful area! The scenery is just gorgeous! We camped at Sand Hollow State Park in Hurricane, Utah. That was so much fun! Much better than spending all that money on hotel rooms! We rode down through Mesquite Nevada, to the Silver Reef Mining Ghost Town, Zion's, and around St. George and that area. We enjoyed beautiful weather and had a great time! Then we came home to a blizzard, and it has been snowing ever since. Happy Spring Break! :(



2 comments:
What great fun! Dont be suprized if we roll into your driveway one day on our two wheelers saying Hay,how about that southern bike tour. I am dying to get my bike on those switchbacks! KEEP ON BIKIN!
Hi, this all looks so fun, Dad & I keep talking about going to the Grand Canyon and doing the parks in Utah also seeing the Indian dwellings. I enjoyed your pics! Love Mom Hall
Post a Comment