Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Beginnings

It is hard to believe that almost 12 years has gone by already. It seems like only yesterday, my Mackenzie was this size. Tonight we went to New Beginnings in our ward. Mackenzie will be going into young womens next month, so they had all the upcoming young women come to this special program. I sat there wondering where the past 12 years went! She is growing up so fast, and I'm not sure I'm ready for her to be so grown up! She has grown to be such a smart and beautiful and responsible young lady, and we love her so very much!!

1 comment:

anita said...

Yes, time has zoomed by, hard to believe she will soon be 12. I had just sent a note off yesterday to you & had stated that very thing about her turning 12 and growing up.I remember that pic she is beautiful. Thanks for trip down memory lane. Mom