Thursday, January 8, 2009

2008 Christmas



g












We had a great Christmas! The kids & I were off from school/work for 2 weeks and Scot had a week and a half off of work, so we had a wonderful time at home. The only bad thing was I had an infection in my eye that was miserable, but I got some drops for that and it is much better!! The kids really enjoyed all their gifts and the fun time we all had at home!! We hope you all had as wonderful of a Christmas as we did!!

2 comments:

Brett and Amy said...

Looks like a great Christmas. I'm ready to pass on my Elvis doll in original packaging. I left it in the car in Ohio, meant to send it before we moved but ran out of time, so I'll have to send it when we visit Ohio this summer. My kids just don't have an appreciation for the "king". Addie kept asking when we could open my "Barbie". I've had it since Junior High, was going to hang on to it, to reap the big pay out. It's worth exactly the same 15 years later. But hey, it's Elvis in his black leather. I guess he could probably come out of his packaging now.

anita said...

Looks like a fun time was had at your place. Glad you explained the eye I thought maybe you had a heavy cold or something until I read your writing. I like that pirate hat on Tate! I didn't know Kenzie was a big Elvis fan! We had snow here & some were about snowed in for Christmas, a friend couldn't get out of his driveway for 7 days. Very unusual for around here, we rarely get snow. We were gone, apparently gone at a good time.ha Love Mom