


So Scot comes home from work the other day with a box with a dinner invitation on it. I open the box and there is a beautiful new dress and a necklace and earrings! He had made reservations at the Cellar for us. So on Friday, I had my sister fix my hair, and we got all ready to go on our date. I go out the pick-up and there are rose petals all over the seat and the dash, and a rose waiting for me! We had a wonderful dinner at our private table, and had a wonderfully romantic night! The next day, I had a meeting. When I came out to my car, there were rose petals all over the dash and seats; lunch and a Pepsi; a love note; and the picture frame with pictures from our night before in it!! My husband has got to be one of the most romantic men ever!!



2 comments:
Ummm, WOW! is an understatement. I love the dress! Even if it wasn't cute, it would be spectacular just because your husband bought it on his own. What a special evening, and then to carry it on into the next day. Amazing. I'm totally going to have to have Brett read this.
Tanya you look gorgeous!What a fun suprise for you. Scot, what a guy. That was so sweet of you. Love Mom
Post a Comment