We went up to get our Christmas tree and play in the snow on Saturday. Well we took a long time to find the tree and there weren't a lot of hills for sledding, so Jamie tied the tubes to the back of the truck. Personally, I think they had more fun this way than riding down a hill, then climbing back up the hill pulling the tubes. This way it was a nonstop ride.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Jamie's version of Sledding!
We went up to get our Christmas tree and play in the snow on Saturday. Well we took a long time to find the tree and there weren't a lot of hills for sledding, so Jamie tied the tubes to the back of the truck. Personally, I think they had more fun this way than riding down a hill, then climbing back up the hill pulling the tubes. This way it was a nonstop ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love your first pic especially with the snow flying. Jamie's so cool -he always has been.
Looks like a snow blaasst! cool- cool.
Very clever.... now I know where the young men get all of their crazy ideas! The girls look beautiful... red heads in the snow.... I love it!
Post a Comment