Thursday, December 25, 2008

From across the OTHER ocean...


We wish you a very Merry Christmas!

From Brett, Amy, Gavin, Eli, Adalie and Cohen

3 comments:

Mel said...

we've been waiting for you to post. The kids are so adorable !

p.s. how did you get this posted in the right spot ? I know it wasn't post until yesterday.

anita said...

Wow! You all look great. Grandma misses you. Each of you are already looking more grown-up since I saw you this summer. I know you had a wonderful Christmas, so how about a letter or drawings telling about it and Spain??? (no Pressure) I am so glad you are in your house now and I am sure it is a real treat getting to ride your bikes & scooters again. Love you. Grandma Hall

Brett and Amy said...

What, are you accusing me of, untimely Christmas greetings? Okay, if I must divulge my secret, here goes. I just figured it out the other day. I always just save the date, and a brief description, even if I don't have time to post (I have 7 post in waiting on my family blog). That way, when I get around to it, I can remember what was going on. Recently I learned a little secret. At the bottom of the post before you publish, it says options. You can manipulate the date there. Now that I know that though, I don't save the date, which also means I don't save the title so I forget the "happenings". I'm going back to my old ways. But I will be filling in some stuff I never got around to, like Halloween, so it's helpful to know. Now the secrets out.