Here are the girls last night in their new Christmas pj's. It has always been our tradition for the kids to open new pj's on Christmas Eve. I thought maybe they were getting too old for this tradition, however I was informed they were not !
You are never too old for Christmas Eve pj's. I gave up on Brett remembering to buy them, so I buy myself some to open with the kids and Brett. I decided to make them this year, and boy was that a bad idea. I started in Ohio, thinking I would be able to finish them here. Since only a small portion of our stuff has come, I didn't have the necessary supplies, and had a hard time finding elastic and paid quite a handsome sum when I finally did. I did have my machine though, which I used until, lets just say it blew up around 5 am Chrismas Eve's Eve. The kids were very happy with their half pj's though. I love the pic of the girls, haven't seen them in so long. Can't believe all 4 are smiling at once.
We have the same Christmas Eve pj's tradition here! I was excited this year, since I found Scot some Oakland Raiders pj bottoms! He was exited also when he opened them . . . until he realized they were a youth size. :(
3 comments:
You are never too old for Christmas Eve pj's. I gave up on Brett remembering to buy them, so I buy myself some to open with the kids and Brett. I decided to make them this year, and boy was that a bad idea. I started in Ohio, thinking I would be able to finish them here. Since only a small portion of our stuff has come, I didn't have the necessary supplies, and had a hard time finding elastic and paid quite a handsome sum when I finally did. I did have my machine though, which I used until, lets just say it blew up around 5 am Chrismas Eve's Eve. The kids were very happy with their half pj's though. I love the pic of the girls, haven't seen them in so long. Can't believe all 4 are smiling at once.
We have the same Christmas Eve pj's tradition here! I was excited this year, since I found Scot some Oakland Raiders pj bottoms! He was exited also when he opened them . . . until he realized they were a youth size. :(
Great smile from 4 loverly ladies! Nice jamys. Love Grandma
Post a Comment