
.jpg)
Winter is here and it is cold! The kids have been out of school for a few days because of the cold temperatures. Right now, at 10:45 a.m., it is -30 degrees with the wind chill. BRRRR! We have had a lot more snow this year than in past years. Just on Christmas Eve, we got 6-8 new inches, and it has snowed almost every day since then. Flying south for the winter sounds good about now!



1 comment:
Mercy! That is cold!! I hope you don't have to be outside for long. Scot, I hope your job has lots of paperwork right now, so you don't have to work out in the cold. Spring is not too far away! We have had no snow, so when Dad & I were up to Mom's over the weekend, we woke up to snow and it looked beautiful. Love Mom
Post a Comment