Our kids at Halloween. Mackenzie was Elvis (she loves him) & Tate was Batman.
Scot & I went on a bike trip to Boise with my parents in May. Despite the wind & the snow, we had a GREAT time! We went to the Boise Temple while we were there, and just had a wonderful time!
Hi, so fun to see the pics. I loved to see the ones of Kenzie & Tate all dressed up for Halloween and of course you and Scot as bikers. I'm glad you were able to get your pics on, I am still learning how. Love Mom
1 comment:
Hi, so fun to see the pics. I loved to see the ones of Kenzie & Tate all dressed up for Halloween and of course you and Scot as bikers. I'm glad you were able to get your pics on, I am still learning how. Love Mom
Post a Comment