Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dye's Christmas 2007



Here are some pictures from our Christmas .... Tate got some drums from Santa ... (Santa's not on My good list now, he should have left a case of Tylenol also!). Mackenzie LOVES High School Musical things, so as you can see, she was thrilled with the book! Scot & I are just happy to have survived another Christmas! We have an awesome family and I love them all so much!!

2 comments:

anita said...

Wow, drums! Do you have a practicve area out in the garage, ha. Nice opportunity to develop a talent though. I finally saw High School Musical, everyone seems to love it. Great pic of you & Scot! Mom

Brett and Amy said...

I'm so glad you are able to post pics now. I loved seeing your family. I too have a sweet spot in my heart for Elvis. And the karaoke of choice around here is hands down, High School musical. If you click the Ross family link there are a few HSM songs you can scroll to the bottom and hear. Go Wildcats!