Sunday, February 21, 2010

WE"RE HOME!



We have moved! We just bought a house a few miles from our previous address but in a very different area, as you cross the Puget Sound to get to our new area everyone gets more friendly, the traffic slows down and safety goes up. This morning Kaden and I walked around our front pathway so he could practice walking outside in shoes. He loves to look at and point out other people's shoes and play with ours (I love seeing him trying on my shoes:>)) but he isn't so sure about wearing shoes in his own size.
Kaden has taken his first independent steps but would rather crawl or hold our hands and walk . . . and kick. So this morning he got to play soccer outside in the yard for the first time. Aaahhh, it is so nice to have our own space again.
Kaden was busy working on his 10th tooth today, it has been awhile since we've seen that much drool. He is (normally) so much fun, I love being his mama.

No comments: