People always say what they learned from their children. If I just learned a lesson, it was that when grumpy take a 3 and a half hour nap and have explosive diarrhea all over your bed and when you get up, you will be in a great mood.
What a fun lesson to learn, it could be caused from his teething or he just plain could have a bug! The fun stuff, cleaning up. unfortunately, Grandma isn't ther to clean. ha Love Mom
I'm sure Aaron would be thrilled to find you groggily grinning in a pile of poo when he got home from work. Careful which lessons learned you try out yourself. But I'm glad Caden felt better. Congrats on your new home!
2 comments:
What a fun lesson to learn, it could be caused from his teething or he just plain could have a bug! The fun stuff, cleaning up. unfortunately, Grandma isn't ther to clean. ha Love Mom
I'm sure Aaron would be thrilled to find you groggily grinning in a pile of poo when he got home from work. Careful which lessons learned you try out yourself. But I'm glad Caden felt better. Congrats on your new home!
Post a Comment