Sunday, April 10, 2011
Spring is here for the Kansas Halls! :P
Hey everyone, this is Wade! The Kansas Halls have kinda lost touch of the Blog but we'll start posting again, keeping everyone up to date! :) I hope we go to the 2nd annual "Celebrate Family" BBQ at Aunt Tracy's since we didn't make it last year :(( I'll try to talk mom & dad into it. Well I just wanted say hey and that we miss EVERYONE!! & thought I'd post a few pictures from this weekend out at the lake, I just got a Kayak and it was my first time taking it out! :))
It was so much fun! :)
My friend Brittany tried it out, she thought she was gonna tip, she was freaking out the whole time hahah. But she liked it too, she's gonna buy one and we're gonna kayak down the Kansas River this summer!
The kayak is only a one seater. So naturally my cousin, Dexter and I had to both go out in it.. not the best idea.. haha
It's really relaxing!! :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Aaron, Kaden and I love our kayaks! What's up with the secret message before your pics? Is the code hidden in my cereal box?
Maybe if we make it up this summer I can bring mine! What "secret message"?
The symbol font . . . Aaron figured out the words :>) I didn't know such a thing existed!
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.. what symbols? aha is my text showing up as symbols? :S
Wade, I'm sorry if you intentionally wanted to speak in code. I got the impression you were unaware so I changed the font and it's no longer in code.
Haha ooh my bad.. I didn't realize that, it showed up as regular font on my screen. I guess thats what I get for messing with the font. Thanks for changing it!!
Post a Comment