Tuesday, March 15, 2011
My Happy Boy
This morning I got up and went to get Kaden out of his crib and there he was in all his glory . . . covered from head to toe in dried vomit with a big smile on his face. I don't have Dad's gag reflex, but it's close. I spent 2 hours scrubbing stuffed animals with an old toothbrush, washing laundry/carpet etc. and was able to fight off the gagging fits. It was more vomit than I have ever seen in one place, okay some of you are starting to gag :>) so I'll stop. My Kaden is such a happy boy. We were reading books about feelings a little while ago and he says "Kaden happy" even when he's sick. Anyway, I feel so lucky to have such a happy boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I remember that "VOMIT" experience with Shelby once, it was all over everything, and when we came in to check on her, she was just sitting in her crib with a big grin on her face.
Post a Comment