Mackenzie is on a softball team this year and loves it! They played their first game in the FREEZING cold weather last night. they unfortunately lost their game, but she had a lot of fun and really enjoys playing!
Wow, these are great pics. I wish I could be there to watch a game or two. I'm so glad that you have fun with softball. Hope the weather is warmer for the next game. Love Grandma P.S. Tanya thank you for always remembering me on Mothers Dya. Hope you had a super day. Love Mom
1 comment:
Wow, these are great pics. I wish I could be there to watch a game or two. I'm so glad that you have fun with softball. Hope the weather is warmer for the next game. Love Grandma
P.S. Tanya thank you for always remembering me on Mothers Dya. Hope you had a super day. Love Mom
Post a Comment