Sunday, January 17, 2010
Elder Bolander's Return
For all those interested, we heard from Elder Bolander on Christmas day that he has a coming home date for us. He will be arriving home sometime on January 29, 2010. We are excited to welcome him home and look forward to hearing all about his great missionary adventure in Mexico.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have tried two different days to make comment it won't let me.
Hi again, the other day I commented about how excited we were to have our Elder Bolander coming home. Now he is home and you can feel of his spirit just being around him. We had a get-to-gether Sunday afternoon with some of the family and were able to hear of some of the highlights of his mission and he shared some of his pics he had taken. What a great blessing to be able to serve full time and help others learn of Heavenly Father and the church. We are enjoying having him back for awhile, I believe he plans on working for a time then he goes back to school. Love Mom & Grandma
Welcome home! Or should I say Bienvenidos!
Post a Comment