big birthday. I found this bike three weeks ago. An abused repo from California. Dressed in black with flames and ape hanger handle bars. Dropped it down over two inches and literally changed up everything. '06 Barby Build' I call it. Had it done all in cogneedo and it was a complete surprise. Very exhausting keeping a secrete from my partner for three weeks but it was worth it, does she look happy?!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Birthday Scooter
big birthday. I found this bike three weeks ago. An abused repo from California. Dressed in black with flames and ape hanger handle bars. Dropped it down over two inches and literally changed up everything. '06 Barby Build' I call it. Had it done all in cogneedo and it was a complete surprise. Very exhausting keeping a secrete from my partner for three weeks but it was worth it, does she look happy?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That is SO AWESOME!!!!!! Love the bike! Happy late birthday!
wow! What a great suprise! Amazing that you could get all the changes made without Lori even suspecting. You look great on that bike Lori. What a fun birthday. Love you. Mom
Mark
Before I get my tickets to fly out
your way, tell me which one of us
is going to be dressing in pink?
Looks great! Happy Birthday Lori!
Love Dad
Dad, you dont need pink in your wardrobe to experience the 'Pink Motorscooter Sensation'I tryed it and liked it! Ha Ha. I had fun ribbing the machanic about test riding it and after he did I asked him how he felt about it, he said that he started off with a meen scawl on his face but was getting so much rubbernecking and looks that the scawl quickly fadded and he finished the ride with a big smile on his face.He said you just have to go with it and enjoy! So get those tickets bought and come experience the pink!! P.S. We still have the sporty for back up. Ha Ha
Love your bike aunt Lori. I'm kind of jealous of it. But happy late birthday.
Love,
Cailey
Happy Birthday Lori! That bike is awe-some! Even more awesome all the work Mark went to to create it and keep it a secret. There is nothing better than a great surprise.
I love it, It will be so much fun. Glad you kept the secret Mark. Wives get so very few surprises!
Post a Comment