Scot & I went on a bike trip a few weeks ago with my parents, and my brother and his wife. We went down to Las Vegas, Laughlin (Nevada), on old Route 66 (that was really awesome!), Oatman (Arizona), Hoover Dam, St. George (Utah), Zion's National Park, Kanab (Utah), and a bunch of other places in between! We were gone for a week and had a blast! The scenery was beautiful, and we had a great vacation!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Bike Trip
Scot & I went on a bike trip a few weeks ago with my parents, and my brother and his wife. We went down to Las Vegas, Laughlin (Nevada), on old Route 66 (that was really awesome!), Oatman (Arizona), Hoover Dam, St. George (Utah), Zion's National Park, Kanab (Utah), and a bunch of other places in between! We were gone for a week and had a blast! The scenery was beautiful, and we had a great vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast! How fun to have some grown-up playtime.
So much fun!! What a fantastic vacation. You get to see so much more on a bike. I'd love to do something like that. Does your body get tired of sitting quicker on a bike on long trips? I have wanted to go down to the sand dunes, etc plus see the Native american cave dwellings, I think they are near Blanding area. Looks like you had blue skies and great fun. Love Mom Hall
Awsome ride,I wish we could of road with you all.Some day we are going to have to trailer over that way and you can take us on some of those prime rides.
Post a Comment